Monday, January 5, 2009

i look like my brother!


It's the wee guy! He now has the shortest hair of the family. He looks like a completely different kid and I'm finding it so hard to get used to. Almost like I have to get to know him all over again. It's kind of sad. It's strange, this feeling of loss over someone else's hair. I've never had anything similar about my own hair (at least I don't remember anyway). We're all a bit weirded out over it. By all I mean us parents anyway. The boys don't seem concerned. Actually it's nice to see #2 not having to swish his hair out of his eyes all day. Also the morning battle of the ponytail (he'd usually want just a clip) is over once and for all. I feel somewhat responsible for the sadness though because I suggested the whole idea in the first place. What was I thinking?

#2's first comment when he saw himself in the mirror was "i look like my brother!" he's pretty happy about it too. No more being mistaken for a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so lovely to hear from you xx