Sunday, June 14, 2009

summer of change

Our youngest has been fascinated by insects for as long as I can remember. This summer we had a swan plant growing in our garden and the Monarch butterflies laid lots of eggs for us. It was lovely to see them hatch into tiny caterpillars and then into butterflies. We had one hatch out of it's chrysalis right in front of us at lunch one day. It was so exciting.




It's also exciting watching our boys change and grow. We were all sitting at dinner last night and I looked at these big boys sitting there with us. It really doesn't feel very long ago that they were a baby and a toddler. We have video of #1 feeding #2 dinner with a baby spoon. I think I'm reminiscing because we had the first school visit this week. It's such a change going from preschooler to school kid. It is for me anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm at work and can't find your email address. We are doing a story on kids & insects and your pics would be perfect! Drop me an email and let me know your price for stock photography, pretty please? AJ xx

    ReplyDelete

so lovely to hear from you xx