Saturday, January 30, 2010

2010

These Christmas calendars were kind of home made by me (and snapfish).  The plan was to do all home made presents this year and they were mostly.  I was pretty impressed with these and how good they looked. I think I'll be making some more next year... perhaps even one for myself.


This was the Christmas bunting in progress.  Of course I didn't take a decent photo of it completed but it did hang above our dining table through much of December and into January.  I used red felt on one side and patterned fabric on the other and alternated them.

You can see it here if you like.

4 comments:

  1. Your calendars look great! And I am LOVING your header picture of R; how did you do that????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa8:00 AM

    Your lovely hand made gifts are really appreciated with the calendar taking pride of place beside the PC - hope you have a good Anniversary Day L & C Grandpa xxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The calendars are great, I was thinking of doing that for Christmas presents but I didn't get around to it. I must remember this for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:54 AM

    Hello, yeah this post is in fact pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging.

    thanks.
    Also visit my web site :: www.xxxvideofix.com

    ReplyDelete

so lovely to hear from you xx