Friday, January 22, 2010

i do believe in fairies


Tinkerbell needed rescuing in the Peter Pan movie and so everyone had to chant "I do, I do, I do believe in fairies!" over and over. We watched the movie just after Christmas and recently discovered the Rainbow Magic books and audio CDs at the library. So there has been a lot of interest in and talking about fairies. I don't imagine it will last long and so am loving their innocence while it lasts.


A week or two ago #1 suggested that he wanted to make a fairy ring in the garden for the fairies to visit and play in. He used flowers and shells and made cotton wool beds for them. Then both boys wrote notes for the fairies. Sure enough the next morning the fairies had come to visit and left some fairy dust behind. There is also a huge interest in the tooth fairy at the moment but I'll save that for another day :o)

3 comments:

  1. Cute...See ya'll tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that is sooo cute. I love it. Your bpys are so sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandpa7:46 AM

    Magic moments to treasure - Grandpa xxooxx

    ReplyDelete

so lovely to hear from you xx