Wednesday, January 13, 2010

school holiday fun


If you live in Auckland, weigh less than 90kg and want to give this a try, head to MOTAT this month for some school holiday fun.

We went this morning and the kids loved it. They would have had another go except for the queues. there was also giant balls, water balloon splash, and heaps of sports activities. I made a wee video of the water walking but our internet is having a huge spaz at the moment. Not sure what's up with that one but it's a huge pain.

2 comments:

  1. DaddyB6:03 PM

    I wanna go! If I suck my gut in I might pass for <90kg... maybe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nana robyn9:26 PM

    That looks like way too much fun. How cool. Wish it was there last week. I'll bet there was a lot of laughing and squealing.
    Love you XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

so lovely to hear from you xx