Thursday, March 4, 2010

closest he'll get to a little brother (or sister)

I bought him this sweet baby to look after recently.  I'm glad I didn't talk myself out of it (he's too old, it's too girly etc.) because he's really loving taking care of him.  The baby does have a pink bow but I am assured that it is in fact a boy.  Yesterday morning (when I took these photos) he was feeding him with two bottles, taking his temperature and tucking him into bed.  The other day baby had the asthma mask on his face!

The cushion on the bed I made from the offcuts of the Ikea curtains that Aunty D brought us back from Australia (I made two).  Just thought I'd mention that in case you're reading this Dianne.  They were very easy to sew.  Also we took the bunks apart at the weekend (at the boys' request) and despite the tiny floor space in their room, it feels quite nice for now.

2 comments:

  1. Grandpa4:57 PM

    Both the boys are very caring - I wonder where they get that from - given #2 is allergic to cats its good that he his baby to look after, his own special friend
    L & C Grandpa xxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Thanks for popping by my blog, I'm looking forward to sitting down & having a good read of yours :) Have a lovely day!
    xx Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

so lovely to hear from you xx