Friday, March 26, 2010

up up and away

Gorgeous time watching my youngest reading with my Dad in the autumn sun this afternoon. Poppa was so impressed and the wee guy was so proud of himself.  Just beautiful.  He's growing up too fast though!  Anyone have any idea how to slow time for a while?


We've been baking up a storm this afternoon.  Loving the new electric beaters (even though they're a long way from my dream beaters).  #2 loved using them and he did a great job with hardly any assistance required.  He didn't need help with the licking part either!  No he hasn't grown hugely tall, he's standing on our step ladder.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for dropping by my blog Meg. It's truly such an honour to know that my work is a part of your lovely home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you work out how to slow down that time, can you PLEASE let me know too?!!
    Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome little guy. Can't wait until next year when I get to see more of him!

    ReplyDelete

so lovely to hear from you xx