Monday, May 24, 2010

random acts of photography

Edited to add more photos from the point n shoot... 
that was the original intention but the day got away on me!

Showing off their tiles at the awesome Kids Art Festival.

Mothers' Day at the zoo, watching mama hippo devour her gift.

Loving autumn.

#2 selecting his breakfast in bed choices from #1s menu (he loves writing menus for us).

The boys all ready for another Royal Ball at the weekend.
I messed up the times and we were two hours early, oops!!

Some dinosaur chocolates I rustled up at the last minute before the junior school disco.  I realised that there would be food treats all over the place and I had nothing special (for #2) which was dairy free.  I had never done this before but it was oh so easy... melt chocolate chips, spoon into moulds, whack in the freezer to set (we were in a hurry) and you're done.  In the end he had some chips at the disco so these were eaten another day.

2 comments:

  1. They look so cute - and those dinosaurs would go down super quick at our place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa7:37 AM

    I'm looking forward to seeing my lovely boys this weekend - you can tell me all about the disco
    L & C Grandpa xxooxx

    ReplyDelete

so lovely to hear from you xx