Yesterday afternoon was gorgeous. In the morning we headed to MOTAT with hats and coats but by afternoon the kids were in the hammock outside just in their pajamas! It was lovely. I was painting my toenails a week or so back and both boys insisted that I do theirs too. However apparently it's not so cool to have painted nails as a school boy... "everyone in my class was interested in my toes" he told me, and asked if I could take the nail polish off. Yes the hammock is a bit mouldy... I'm not sure if that's fixable or not? Any ideas would be welcome... bleach? exit mould?