Wednesday, July 28, 2010

at last!

Finally after many years of lusting after Kitchen Aid mixers I have one my very own sitting on the bench.  It is so pretty... red like our heart shaped knife block.... and my favourite colour.  I wanted to show you my super cute measuring cup set too (the white doll on the right).  A gift from my in laws.  There are three dolls and each one is two different measuring cups (1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/4 cup, 3/4 cup etc).  They're really fun.  I have been using the mixer lots... meatballs, mashed potato, cake, meringues, eggs (a bit of overkill but why not?) and today... play dough!  I think I'll blog those photos tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I have total kitchen jealousy. I'd love a KitchenAid (in pink) and your measuring cups are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have one in the exact same colour and it's AWESOME! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one in pink!! Have had it for about 5 years... and the novelty still has not worn off. It sits with pride on my worktop tempting me to make all kinds of sugary delights at every opportunity!! Love those measuring cups too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use mine every week, love love love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nanarobyn8:59 AM

    Dear Megan, I don't know anyone who deserves it more. I know you'll use it and have it for a very long time. These have taken over from the old kenwood. I think the cups are Russian dolls or metryoshka or something like that.
    Love you XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

so lovely to hear from you xx