Thursday, December 22, 2011

things I'm loving

Loving nature... he spent his savings on this bird feeder and bird seed from the garden centre.

Loving doing kid swaps so that us mummies get to go to the gym at least once a week during the holidays.

Loving big boys who still happily play fairy princesses.

 Loving my mother in laws old Tupperware (I got a matching yellow one at the op shop yesterday).

I got this sprouter (I hope!) for $3 from the op shop too.  I'm giving it a go but the sprouts seem to be under quite a bit of water.  Does anyone have one of these?

Loving helpers.


 Loving almost six year olds who take a nap sometimes...
 even if a bath is needed afterwards.

7 comments:

  1. Awww - sweet pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meg! I think your blog is awesome and I have given it a Liebster award on my blog.
    Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2012!
    /Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have H next year in my class!

    Also the pics are great. I love the one with #2 sleeping like a log.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg once again such beautiful photos. I love the table your kids are sitting at!
    Merry christmas.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandpa12:26 PM

    I cant get over how the boys have grown this year, really looking forward to spending time with you after xmas L & C grandpa xxooxx
    ps I like the bird feeder

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the fact pocket money was spent on a bird feeder - we made one out of lard nuts and seed - it melted in the sun and the birds weren't interested ;;''(( how long before birds know you're going to feed them??
    My Mr 6 will occasionally have an afternoon nap too

    ReplyDelete

so lovely to hear from you xx