Thursday, June 14, 2012

up since three


Somehow I forgot yesterday that afternoon coffee makes me sleep terribly. I went to sleep okay but then woke up far too early at 330am, and couldn't get back to sleep for hours.  So around 530 I finally decided to get up.  Feel like a zombie though.  These pictures were from December last year.  The first day of the school holidays.  We took a tennis racket and a cricket bat to the domain and had a lovely morning there.  The Winter Gardens are gorgeous and there's a mysterious fernery to explore and a massive old dead tree to climb on.  Since I've figured out how to do slide shows it's much easier to share a big number of pictures without all the faffing about with layout.

5 comments:

  1. Grandpa7:11 AM

    I like the slide show format.
    Annoying when you can't sleep and want to.
    Hab a noce dsy L & C Grandpa xxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, poor you on the early rising. I like the slideshow format too. Was going to comment how handsome your boys are. . . then I got the last pic! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:41 PM

    They are very photogenic :o)) Love your blog. Nana & Poppa

    ReplyDelete
  4. nanarobyn12:02 PM

    Can't get over how the boys have grown since these photos were taken. Looking at granpa's response, he must have had a sleepless night too!! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunty Anna8:30 PM

    I love reading the blog. Thanks for all the hours you put in, keeping us all in the loop. Beautiful photos as always xox

    ReplyDelete

so lovely to hear from you xx