Sunday, July 29, 2012

things I'm loving...

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is. 

I'm loving the Woody and Buzz Pez dispensers I bought myself yesterday. I have quite a a toy story toy collection (which I had many years before we had the kids).  They know that they're mummy's toys and sometimes I let them play with them if they're very lucky ;o).
 I
 Loving the nature window sill that has developed to replace our nature table.

 Loving Mr Men cookies... even though I burnt the first batch.  I hate burnt baking.
  Poor Mr Fussy wasn't too impressed either.

Loving other mummies that carry decent first aid stuff.  I carry adrenaline, anti histamine, arnica spray and ventolin but I think plasters might be a good idea!!  #2 had a bad skinned knee yesterday morning on the way to soccer.  After twenty minutes of near hysterical sobbing (that even a lolly pop didn't cure) I had to bring him home for pamol and some reading time.  Also loving the other mummy that brought big brother home for me when the soccer was over.






4 comments:

  1. Those dispensers are cool - we have a Mario kart one :-) and those mr men cookies - what fun. I hate burning baking too - I'm sure it's cos of all the effort that goes in before they even get in the oven only to fail at the last hurdle. It happens to the best of us! Hope you have a happy week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those toy story dispensers AND your Mr men cookies!
    Mr fussy, hahaha, he made me smile
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nanarobyn9:56 AM

    I love the way that things come back in to vogue, like the Mr Men cookie cutters, I think they were Daddy B's and Uncle Matt's(they mostly used them for playdough as I wasn't a baking mummy!!). I didn't know you could still get the Pez sweets. Love you XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. those mr men cookies are cool!! where did you find the cutters from?

    ReplyDelete

so lovely to hear from you xx