Monday, November 19, 2012

who shot rock & roll

Mum, Dad and I went to see Who Shot Rock & Roll at Auckland Art Gallery today.
As a lover of portrait photography I thought it was awesome.  So great in fact that it made me want to go to lots of rock concerts and take pictures.  Preferably in the 1970's when things were very different and media access was easier.
http://leblogdesovena.com/gered-mankowitz/



With no rockers in sight I had to make do with photographing myself in the bathroom.  I did my best serious rock star face... I'm so not a rock star.  I am feeling inspired though.

Lunch with Mum and Dad at Fatima's.  Nom nom.

2 comments:

  1. You are rock star through and through my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the 'rock star' piccie of you :)

    ReplyDelete

so lovely to hear from you xx