Sunday, December 16, 2012

wee update

I had good blogging intentions to post about today's birthday party.  But it's ten o'clock already and things have been pretty crazy around here so I'm just going to share a couple of recent cell photos instead.

Today we went to a preview screening of Monsters Inc. 3D.  It's still a great movie (12 years old now) but not hugely improved by the 3D element (although we did get cool specs).  Despite having seen it numerous times on DVD it still moves #1 to tears when Sully (big blue monster) has to say goodbye to Boo (the wee girl).  Those folks at Pixar sure know how to tell a good story.  Many of their films have made me cry too (the start of Up when they can't have a baby and then the wife dies, the sad Jesse song in Toy Story 2 (see video below).  My work party was last night and I had to wear antlers and a nose (secret santa pressies) with my gorgeous new Christmas dress.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:05 AM

    Love the dress reminds me of years ago when we would wear stiff petticoats under them. Love Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa12:48 PM

    Great that you have celebrated #2's birthday now to make it special for him. I'm sure we will still have a wee celebration on the day.

    L & C Grandpa xooxx

    ReplyDelete

so lovely to hear from you xx