Tuesday, April 16, 2013

today in (many) pictures

6am
Emptying the dishwasher.  It's cold and wet out.  Porridge ready in the slow cooker on the bench.

7am
"Look what I found mum. When can we go to another rugby game?"

8am
 Off to school solo today.

 Big brother is home recovering from yesterday's fever.  
I didn't bother to photograph myself doing the vacuuming or other domestic chores.

 9am
Getting crafty.

 Simone and I do some party prep for the weekend.

10am
His (cow) and hers (almond) milk for morning hot chocolates.

11am
Enjoying memories of the toddler years.

12 o'clock
 Lunch.

1pm
Sorting through a dusty box of old photographs.


We discovered an old kids questionnaire, so he wanted to do an update.

2pm
He plays Angry Birds Star Wars with his oldest friend (Kylie the giraffe).

Cutting out fabric for a couple of special birthday crowns.


Why oh why won't my machine zigzag today?

3pm
Little brother is home! Wet and barefoot but happy.

Talking to cousin Maddy on the phone.

4pm
We make green smoothies.


Popcorn and pears for afternoon tea.

Homework.

Watching some tv while I try to figure out my sewing machine.  NanaR helped via the phone. Turned out that my practice fabric was not thick enough.  It worked okay on the felt.

I have a couple more too that I may add here later on.

2 comments:

  1. So great to see you yesterday Megs, such a treat! You did a fabulous job helping Simone xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Meg - love you "day in the life" x

    ReplyDelete

so lovely to hear from you xx