Tuesday, June 18, 2013

best shoes ever

So what's a crazy Wonder Woman fan to do when she discovers that there are Wonder Woman converse sneakers in existence on this planet but they're not available in New Zealand?  That's right ONLINE SHOPPING BABY!  I was so excited when they arrived.  I had to get both the shoes and the high tops as they were both so awesome.  It's a bit ridiculous really, I have a lot of Wonder Woman stuff (including a Barbie doll and a signed mouse pad from when I met Linda Carter (see I am the mega geek)).  Maybe one day I'll post my collection here just for fun.  In the mean time I'm loving my new shoes.

7 comments:

  1. Grandpa10:02 PM

    Sometimes we just have to treat ourselves - these are very you L & C Grandpa xxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they just for your collection or are you going to wear them? I think they are FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no my collection isn't that fancy. Even the Barbie doll is out of it's box and on display in the kitchen. I'm wearing them for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are super cool! Yay for online shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Insanely envious!!! They are so you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dianne9:37 AM

    They are so you Megan, how about making yourself another outfit!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um I don't think my sewing skills are up to that yet!

      Delete

so lovely to hear from you xx