Wednesday, November 27, 2013

gold coast day 6

After two days of theme park fun we were all in need of a bit of chilling out so we hung out at the resort for the day.  B and I went to the spa for massages while the boys watched a movie in the free resort cinema. 

The rest of the day was spent playing mini golf and swimming in the pools.

B and I enjoyed a pre dinner drink at the pizza bar while the kids swam and it went right to my head (in a good way).  Once we'd wobbled back at the apartment B cooked dinner while the boys and I lay on the bed and watched the rodeo!

2 comments:

  1. Can you please tell me, where did you stay? We are going on holiday in June and need an apartment - was yours good? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stayed at Turtle Beach Resort and It was perfect for us. We could totally self cater which made it easy for R's allergies and much cheaper too. I'd totally recommend it for families.

    ReplyDelete

so lovely to hear from you xx